Welcome to KAMINISM....way of life!

Welcome to KAMINISM....way of life!

My life’s journey is a path crafted with answers to the many queries that I have about living on earth, the only planet in our universe that perfectly supports the lives of inhabitants. Earth is largely populated by humans that come in omnifarious shapes, colors, perceptions; often engaging in nonsensical fights to outwit each other in order to win the so-called survival race.

So how should one live their lives on earth? I wished I was given a manual book before descending on earth.  Since childhood, I have been spending most of my time engaged in deep thoughts seeking for Truth. What is the difference between good and evil? Who am I? What is my purpose on earth?
Raised by an animal-loving dad and artistic mom, my appreciation for the aesthetics plunged deep. Growing up in an environment of dance and music all through my life, arts played a major role in shaping me physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

I couldn’t see art as a separate entity of my life...

Together with these artistic values, I also found that everyone around me spoke about God; each having their own versions of God. There seem to be plenty of religions in the world but how far these doctrines depicting God written by a human is true? Each claims their God to be superior to the rest...so who is actually God and the most powerful among the rest?

I came to realise that God is actually a Supreme Energy – an embodiment of love, truth and beauty.  The God that you, me and others address with various names is fundamentally the same. Only our chosen paths are different. And I chose dance as my form of worship and a spiritual journey towards enlightenment.

I believe that success is not about being conferred with awards and certificates or having a hefty bank balance. It’s about making a positive difference in the lives of others. After all, the presence of God is felt when you do good deeds to humanity. Realizing the word ‘ART’ itself is present in ‘HeART’, I’ve chosen to use art as a tool to spread universal love, to create awareness on social issues and to share the essence of life.

Bharathanatyam is not just a matter of divinity; this art form has the power to make a difference for humanity. Over my dancing years, I’ve realized that awards, titles, popularity ratings and accolades are just accessories to an artiste. These are neither permanent nor imperative in life. A true artiste never works for recognition but for noble intentions.

I am a thinker. I introspect and contemplate on everyday situations and encounters; pondering the inevitable and esoteric allusions. Asking myself a variety of questions, I self-reflect on my actions and meditate on issues; coming up with an exhaustive list of musings that go on to become valuable life lessons for me. These reflections are my golden survival kit to get through my voyage on earth. Day by day, I’m still transforming and reengineering myself as I keep discovering more.

The dawning of 2017 propelled me to divulge these precious gems; comprehending the similarities we have in trotting the peaks and valleys of life. Just like how daylight and moonlight constitute day and night, life is imbued with brightness and darkness. Challenges cannot be avoided but they can be conquered. Overcoming suffering and obstacles makes one become stronger, wiser and grateful to all the little things in life.  So walk bravely on earth with a wise mind and good heart. I believe if your intentions are noble, the universe will guide you!

May these scriptures of my life be in worthy to make your trip on earth more meaningful.

Reflect...Rejoice...Transform to Transcend!

Wishing everyone a blessed and blissful life! Together let’s celebrate life as ONE!

With abunDANCE of LOVE,

www.kaminimanikam.com

Popular Posts